Most frequent questions and answers
Once you have added all your desired items to your shopping cart, follow these instructions:
- Click on the “Shopping Cart” button and proceed to Checkout
- Enter all your required shipping and billing information
- Click on “Continue to Shipping Method” and choose your shipping method
- Click on “Continue to Payment Method” and choose your payment method
- Review all information. Products, Shipping Address, Billing Address and Payment Details
- Click on “Pay Now’ and check your email for the order confirmation
- Click on ‘Confirm Order’ and check your email for a Order Confirmation
An order confirmation email is a soft receipt which should be emailed to you within an hour of placing your order. If you didn’t receive one to your inbox, check your junk/spam folder. If it still isn’t there, please contact us via email@example.com
The ‘Order History’ section in your account will give you details pertaining to your previous orders as well the status of your current order with regards to the stage of processing.
- Debit/Credit Card (Visa Debit, Visa, Mastercard)
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept entirely confidential, with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
In case of a payment failure, make sure that the payment information you have provided is accurate. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally reimbursed to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for any clarification.
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms.